Join our very own Michelin-starred Jan Hendrik van der Westhuizen and “the godfather of modern cooking” Marco Pierre while when they cook up a storm at this year’s Good Food & Wine Show. Other celebrity chefs include Reza Mahammad, Jenny Morris, Lentswe Bhengu, Sarah Graham, Neill Anthony, and more.
Highlights from this year’s programme include:
- the Cooking with Chefs Theatre, where top chefs give live demonstrations
- the Market Zone and Street Food Zone, where you can taste and buy fresh, artisanal, speciality grub
- the Wine, Beer and Alcohol Zone, where you can learn about vino and, of course, taste delicious wines and great beers
- the Eat Well/Live Well Theatre, where health nuts can take in talks, see demos, sample and learn about food that’s good for mind, body and soul
- the Baking Zone, where you should head if you have a sweet tooth and enjoy demos, displays and tasting experiences
The general ticket (R144 online and R160 at the door) gets you into the event, but you will need to buy Chefs Table tickets (online or at the venue) if you’d like to attend masterclasses with the celebrity chefs. The Wine Combo-Package (R180 online and R200 at the door) gets you general entry, a taster glass and six wine-tasting coupons. The full weekend pass ticket (R350 online and R380 at the door)) allows you access to the event on all three of the days. A wine glass and six wine-tasting vouchers can be bought at the venue for R60.