Join our very own Michelin-starred Jan Hendrik and enfant terrible Marco Pierre White when they cook up a storm at this year’s Good Food & Wine Show, alongside other celebrity chefs, such as Reza Mahammad, Jenny Morris, Lentswe Bhengu, Sarah Graham, Neill Anthony, and more.
- Cooking with Chefs Theatre (live demonstrations by top chefs)
- Market Zone and Street Food Zone (taste and buy fresh, artisanal, speciality grub)
- Wine, Beer and Alcohol Zone (learn about vino and, of course, taste loads of it, as well as beer and other tasty stuff)
- Eat Well/Live Well Theatre (health nuts can enjoy talks and demos and sample food that feeds mind, body and soul)
- Baking Zone (demos, displays and tasting experiences for those with a predilection for sugar)
General admission (R144 online; R160 at the door) gets you into the event, but you will need to buy Chefs Table tickets (online or at the venue) if you’d like to attend masterclasses with the celebrity chefs. The Wine Combo-Package (R180 online; R200 at the door) gets you general entry, a taster glass and six wine-tasting coupons. The full weekend pass ticket (R350 online; R380 at the door)) allows you access to the event on all three of the days. A wine glass and six wine-tasting vouchers can be bought at the venue for R60.