L’Ormarins Estate in Franschhoek is home to Anthonij Rupert Wyne, which invites wine lovers to join its club for free (provided you purchase at least 24 bottles of one of the Rupert wines during every year of your membership).
Here is a list of discounts and benefits that club members will receive:
- 20% discount on cellar-door prices of all wines, except special offers
- advanced notifications of new vintages and releases, participating wine shows and events and news from our cellar
regular special offers
- free delivery of wine orders the cellar to your address in all major centres in South Africa (minimum order of 12 bottles)
- free bottle of olive oil with the first 12 bottles purchased
- free wine tastings for the member and a partner/guest
- free entry to the Franschhoek Motor Museum for a member and a partner/guest
- invitations to exclusive vertical tastings, events and wine dinners
- recipes from the winery chef, designed to pair with certain wines.
Members will be issued with a personalised membership card, which needs to be presented at all functions.
The Anthonij Rupert Wine Porfolio is made up of the following estates and brands, which range in price from R40 to R750 a bottle:
Estates L’Ormarins, Altima, Riebeeck River and Rooderust
Brands Anthonij Rupert, L’Ormarins, Cape of Good Hope, Terra del Capo and Protea
Have you heard about the All in a Day Package from Anthonij Rupert?