He’s sold more than 30 million albums worldwide and released nine studio albums, and this winter Seal will be bringing down the house at the Grand Arena at Grand West.
The four-time Grammy winner will be thrilling fans with songs from his hit-studded repertoire, including “Crazy”, “Kiss from a Rose” and “My Vision”, as well as lesser-known tunes from his latest release, 7. About his new album, the British singer-songwriter says: “It concerns the most sung-about, most talked-about and most-documented emotion – love”.
We cannot wait to hear him serenading us with his inimitable voice.
Would you like to win tickets to see this stylish showman in action? Simply enter our competition and a pair could be yours.
HOW TO ENTER
Subscribe to our free newsletter, by entering your email address in the form alongside, and you could be the lucky recipient of this prize.
TS & CS
Each ticket is valued at R520 (R1 040 for a pair). The winner’s name will be drawn on Tuesday, 14 June 2016 and the concert takes place on 16 June 2016. The winner will be notified by email and should reply within 12 hours in order to claim his/her prize. Once we have received your email, we will put you in contact with Big Concerts’ PR company. Ts & Cs apply.
WIN AN ADDITIONAL ENTRY
Share this competition via the social media buttons in the right-hand sidebar on the top of the page, and your name will be re-entered into the draw.
Seal: lesser-known facts
- Seal has a degree in architecture.
- He is rumoured to have been cast as Solari, the Bond villain in Casino Royale.
- He was married to Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover girl and Victoria’s Secret model, Heidi Klum, with whom he has four children (three are his biological offspring).
- His favourite day is Sunday because it means: “Staying in my pyjamas and being at home and doing nothing; not even working, not even writing.”
- His favourite musicians are David Bowie and Jimi Hendrix.
- Seal cites Archbishop Desmond Tutu as an inspirational figure: “He’s an extraordinary man; a man of compassion and great understanding; a futurist…”