Sail into the sunset with a glass of bubbly in hand, while a DJ spins a sizzling selection of sophisticated beats. This scintillating sunset cruise is, er, pushing the boat out this summer, and giving guests the royal treatment, with sushi, oysters, wagyu beef, and live musical entertainment.
Nirvana Sundowner Cruise: What to expect
The cruise, which runs from October 2019 until end-May 2020, takes place on scheduled dates (announced a month in advance), usually the last Saturday of each month.
The super-fast Power Cat boat departs from the V&A Waterfront, and heads to Clifton 4th Beach or Table Bay, depending on the weather. The skipper will choose the route most comfortable for (and suited to) all the guests onboard.
Along the way, you’ll be treated to spectacular views of the Cape coastline – with the dramatic visage of Table Mountain and Lion’s Head rising above the ocean.
Included in your adventure:
- A flute of sparkling wine for each guest upon boarding
- One hour sushi, oyster and wagyu beef buffet
- Live music courtesy of DJ Didier or DJ Brown
There’s hardly a more memorable way to celebrate summer in Cape Town than cruising the coastline aboard a yacht!
Good to know
- A minimum of ten passengers is required for a cruise to go ahead.
- If the boat’s crew and skipper deem the weather to be unsafe for travel, you will have the option of a full refund, or to reschedule for another available date.
- In December 2019, the cruise will take place on 21 December, rather than the last Saturday of the month.
Pierhead, T Jetty
Close to the Red Clock Tower
021 418 0241 / 082 852 4383