Once a top-rated underground restaurant in Vancouver, started by South African-born chef Steve Duke in 2013, No Fixed Address opened as a fully fledged eatery in Woodstock in 2018 after a globe-trotting jaunt worthy of Phileas Fogg!
With initial roots in Observatory, the restaurant has since opened a kitchen in Woodstock, where Steve and his team have been serving elevated and utterly comforting flavours in their boundaryless space to lovers of simply delicious meals.
What’s more, these delectable dishes are now available for delivery to your door, so that you can enjoy them in the comfort of your own home.
On the menu
As it was our first time to have dinner delivered since the start of lockdown, we took owner Steve Duke’s advice, and ordered a little of everything – and we were not disappointed!
The Japanese Fried Chicken (crispy chicken marinated in sake, soy, ginger and garlic, and served with egg noodles tossed in a sesame dressing) was a highlight, as was its vegetarian counterpart, the Japanese Fried Cauliflower. We also enjoyed the Thai chicken green curry served with an aromatic pilaf and crispy sushi rice. And the soups are outstanding!
These daily meals change regularly:
- authentic Thai chicken green curry served with an aromatic pilaf and crispy sushi rice
- slow-braised Durban beef curry served with an aromatic pilaf and crispy sushi rice
- homemade chicken, leek and thyme pie with pumpernickel stuffing, roasted cauliflower and onion bechamel, thyme-braised peas and reduced chicken jus
- Vietnamese pork and aubergine ragout with coconut, lime leaf rice, pickled carrots and daikon and fresh coriander
- roasted chicken supreme with tabbouleh salad, roasted, cauliflower, crispy roast potatoes, harissa dressing and yoghurt, tahini dressing
Daily soups (fresh or frozen):
- homemade cauliflower, leek and thyme soup
- homemade roasted tomato, red pepper and chorizo soup
- Thai vegetable yellow curry soup
View the menu
Good to know Orders should be placed before 9.30am to ensure sufficient quantities prepped.
How to order Orders can be made via email or Uber Eats.
Delivery to Southern suburbs, 4.30 – 6pm (R30 delivery)
CBD and Atlantic Seaboard, 3pm – 5pm (R30 delivery)
Salt River, Observatory and Woodstock, 2pm – 6pm (free delivery)
You can also collect your meals from their kitchen in Woodstock between 2pm and 6pm.
Does your restaurant offer delivery during lockdown? We and our readers would love to know about it. Get in touch with us at email@example.com