If, like us, Lockdown Level 4 has you bored of your own cooking and, quite frankly, exhausted at the relentlessness of it all: lurching from one meal prep to the next, read on!
SpiritCafé Constantia, long considered a favourite among locals seeking deliciously healthy food, is now delivering!
Healthy food delivered to your door
Founded by passionate owner Kate Ball in 2015, the cosy café specialises in creating delectable vegan and vegetarian meals that are free from refined sugar, gluten, preservatives, as well as a host of other popular food items – all of which are now available for home delivery. Options include:
- breakfast food crustless spinach and feta quiche; cacao chia; banana chia; superfood chia and oats
- muffins banana and dark chocolate; superfood
- frozen meals roast vegetables; grains; fritters of the day; lasagne; vegetarian bobotie; cheesy veggie bake; cottage pie
- salads and toppings Santa Anna nachos; 500ml pesto; 500ml hummus; massaged kale salad; slaw
- soups Green Goddess; tahini cauliflower; butternut-orange; Ntosh’s dahl
- smoothies Berry Beautiful; Chocolation; Protein Power; The Cleanser
- juices Beet Box; Emerald Brew; Fire Goddess
- off the shelf dukkah; honey; muesli; O’Natural bars
- Thanks Goodness treats banana and dark chocolate cake; bounty bars (pack of four); carrot cake; millionaire shortbreads; mini snicker bars
So, if you’re craving food that feeds mind, body and soul, and won’t leave you feeling lethargic and uncomfortable, place your order at SpiritCafé Constantia.
Delivery to Constantia, Bishopscourt, Newlands, Bergvliet, Claremont, Wynberg, Tokai and Hout Bay
Good to know You can also collect from Organic Living in Constantia Village (recommended for faster service)
Contact 021 795 0167, email@example.com
Do you offer a delivery service in the Cape? We and our readers would love to know about it. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org