In the heart of the Constantia Winelands, where vineyards and mountains converge, lies the world-class Norval Foundation, a centre for contemporary African art. Home to a modern bistro, striking sculpture garden and ever-changing exhibitions from international artists, the museum also happens to lie next door to Steenberg Wines, where a host of other exciting pursuits await.
And now, until end-April 2020, the two feted establishments are joining forces to offer a membership deal that is simply too good to pass up – particularly if art and wine are your things.
General membership is the easiest way into the Norval Foundation – all year round. The membership options are structured so that you can get either museum access for a year for yourself (R350), for yourself and a guest (R650), or for yourself and three guests (R950).
For wine aficionados looking to be the first to taste new vintages and attend exclusive events, the Steenberg Wine Club is the ticket you need! There are no fees to pay – membership is activated with the purchase of 24 bottles of Steenberg wines, either at the cellar door or from their online wine shop.
The best of Norval + Steenberg
Until April 2020, all new members of Norval Foundation (and those who buy a membership as a gift), will be given a complimentary classic wine-tasting voucher for two at Steenberg Vineyards. Norval Foundation members also enjoy perks such as:
- Free and fast entry
- 10% discount on food at the Skotnes Restaurant
- Exclusive offers at the shop
- Invitations to member events and all new exhibitions
- Exclusive offers for events at the Norval Foundation
- Preferential booking
- Monthly email newsletter
All new members of the Steenberg Wine Club will receive free general membership to the museum of contemporary art. Over and above the museum membership, Steenberg Wine Club members enjoy:
- 15% discount on all wine purchases
- Preferential rates at the restaurants Bistro Sixteen82 and Tryn, as well as on spa treatments and accommodation at the luxury boutique hotel
- 50% discount on your first golf lesson
- Access to exciting monthly events, such as terroir tastings and wine dinners, tapas and movie nights in winter, and wine pop quiz nights in October
Why not enjoy the best of both worlds: exceptional locally produced wine and world-class African art?
Want to know what else is happening in Cape Town? Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and never miss a thing.