Clarke’s was one of the original hipster haunts in Cape Town’s innercity, and has since become popular among office workers in the area for its hearty breakfasts and burgers. To keep us coming back for more, Clarke’s has introduced a variety of specials throughout the week – from breakfast through to dinner.
- Tuesday – Friday, 8am – 9am Two farm eggs on toast with a cup of coffee or orange juice: R30
- Tuesday, 6pm – 7pm Two cheeseburgers: R105; or two zucchini-and-beet burgers: R85 – while stocks last
- Tuesday – Friday, 7pm – late Raw oysters: R15 each
- Monday – Friday, 7am – 8am All coffees: R12
- Monday – Sunday, 5pm – 7pm Double G&T/ double brandy and Coke/ a Rocking Chair cocktail / White Russian cocktail: R27
- Monday – Sunday, all day Order a beer (Tafel, Black Label, Windhoek or Amstel) and get a shot of Jägermeister or El Jimador for free.