Frequented by the likes of Masterchef SA judge Peter Goffe-Wood, and Cape Point Vineyards’ resident chef, Jonathan Gargan, this weekly community market is where South Peninsula locals flock every Thursday evening. It takes place in the restaurant area and Bedouin marquee of Cape Point Vineyards, whose award-winning wines are available at fab prices. There is ample parking and long stretches of open grass with a jungle gym for kids.
Stand-out traders include:
- The Lamb Man’s melt in your mouth lamb neck
- Kitchen Cowboys for the steak (or pork belly) ciabatta
- Earth Fire Pizza for their crispy wood-fired pizza
- Donut Factory for their vegan donut options
- Mel’s Flowers for the freshest and brightest flowers
- Amethyst for imported silver and gemstone jewellery
A new kiddies’ play area indoors has been opened up, so you can bring your whole family. Regrettably, no outside food and no pets allowed.
Pleaae note The Cape Point Vineyards Community Market is closed for the winter and will return on 1 September 2018