Just over an hour outside of Cape Town, this breathtaking place gets its name from (and is inspired by) the ancient San culture. In addition to a selection of luxury camping units, the lodge also offers a more rustic experience for tranquil evenings spent sleeping under the night stars.
- Bush Lodge has 4 large tents, each of which sleeps 2 people, has a lounge area, en-suite toilet and shower, covered outdoor deck with a small kitchenette, and a private braai area
- Bush Camp offers more basic facilities, with 5 tents (each sleeping 2-4 people), communal bathrooms, a central kitchen and a boma with a fireplace
- Both campsites are solar-powered
- Firewood is available for purchase
- Game drives
- A walk in nature to learn about the San people’s tracking skills
- A photo exhibition, and the screening of an ethnographic film
- Farmhouse restaurant
- Herbal tea tastings
- San language sessions
- Cycling and walking trails
Pet policy Pets are welcome.