Though it’s only a 40-minute drive from the city centre, the slow-paced suburb of Noordhoek seems more remote than it actually is, thanks in part to its dune-dotted landscape and a community-driven spirit that makes it an appealing destination for Capetonians – and out-of-towners – seeking to escape the daily grind.
And this luxurious villa, tucked between the white sands of Noordhoek Beach and the rugged beauty of Chapman’s Peak, is the kind of place where families and friends can immerse themselves in the sumptuous and serene surrounds.
The villa spans two storeys, with minimalist yet warm furnishings, and plenty of room for entertaining guests. Inside, are three lounges (one with a wood-burning fireplace), a library, a fully equipped kitchen and dining area.
Outside are a further two living areas, a rim-flow pool, sheltered gazebo, braai facilities, and views of Noordhoek Beach, the dunes and the surrounding landscape. The lush garden has a generous stretch of lawn – perfect for younger members of the family to let off steam.
There are four bedrooms (two en-suite), and four bathrooms (each with additional outside showers. All rooms have underfloor heating, with garden and mountain views.
Also on offer
- flatscreen TV with Netflix
- wireless audio system
- Nespresso coffee machine
- complimentary wi-fi
- private chef (at additional cost), who handles grocery shopping, meal preparation, picnic arrangements, romantic dinners, and menu planning
- spa treatments (at additional cost)
- yoga sessions (at additional cost)
- personal training options (at additional cost)
- concierge service to help plan your daily itinerary
Good to know Thanks to its borehole and reverse-osmosis water filtration plant, Waterline Villa is 100% self-reliant when it comes to water. So guests need not worry about shortages here.
With the beach on one side, the village square a short drive away, and the beauty of Table Mountain National Park on your doorstep, there’s no shortage of adventures to be had in the area. We recommend:
- Noordhoek Farm Village, where you’ll find The Foodbarn, a children’s playground, galleries and boutiques, Kristen’s Kick Ass Ice Cream
- horse-riding on Noordhoek Beach
- hiking trails
- cycling on Chapman’s Peak
- seal snorkelling at Hout Bay
- Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Boulders Beach penguin colony (about 20 minutes drive)
Child friendly? Yes, however, there is no safety net over the pool.
Pet friendly? No
Where to find it 11 Willow Street, Noordhoek, Cape Town