Frequented by the likes of Masterchef SA judge Peter Goffe-Wood, and Cape Point Vineyards’ resident chef, Jonathan Gargan, this weekly community market is where south peninsula locals flock every Thursday evening for an array of inspired street food-style dishes, chilled vibes and stunning views.
The festivities take place in the restaurant and picnic area of Cape Point Vineyards, whose award-winning wines are available at great prices. There is ample parking and long stretches of open grass with a jungle gym for the little ones to blow off steam.
Stand-out traders include:
- The Lamb Man for melt-in-your-mouth lamb neck
- Kitchen Cowboys for the steak (or pork belly) ciabatta
- Earth Fire Pizza for their crispy wood-fired pizza
- Donut Factory for their vegan donut options
- Mel’s Flowers for fresh, bright blooms
- Amethyst for imported silver and gemstone jewellery
- The pocket money kids market by the play area
Please note No pets are allowed, and no food or beverages from outside can be brought into the market area.