Frequented by the likes of Masterchef SA judge Peter Goffe-Wood, and Cape Point Vineyards’ resident chef, Jonathan Gargan, this weekly community market is where south peninsula locals flock every Thursday evening for an array of inspired street food-style dishes, chilled vibes and stunning views.
The festivities take place in the restaurant and picnic area of Cape Point Vineyards, whose award-winning wines are available at great prices. There is ample parking and long stretches of open grass with a jungle gym for the little ones to blow off steam.
Stand-out traders include:
- The Lamb Man for melt-in-your-mouth lamb neck
- Kitchen Cowboys for the steak (or pork belly) ciabatta
- Earth Fire Pizza for their crispy wood-fired pizza
- Donut Factory for their vegan donut options
- Mel’s Flowers for fresh, bright blooms
- Amethyst for imported silver and gemstone jewellery
- Pocket Money Market where budding entrepreneurs can make and sell their own products or services.
Please note No pets are allowed, and no food or beverages from outside can be brought into the market area.