The thing about wine-tasting is that at the end of a glass or three of the good stuff, it’s not a good idea to drive. That’s where Tuk Tuk Stellies comes in… Sit back, relax and take in the scenery of the second oldest town in Southern Africa.
Wine Farm Tours
The full-day tour (R1 100) includes stops at the four wine estates listed below, while the half-day tour (R780 each) includes stops at the last three estates listed.
- Waterford Estate for a chocolate-and-wine-pairing experience, and a cellar tour
- Lanzerac Estate for wine-tasting and lunch
- Muratie Estate for wine-tasting
- L’Avenir Estate for a cheese-and-wine-pairing experience
To tuk, or not to tuk
If there aren’t enough bookings for the Bus Tuk, patrons can expect to ride on the smaller, traditional tuk tuks. Guaranteed fun, no matter the wheels!
Included in the price
- all tastings
- food pairings
- transport and tour guide
- cellar tour (only for the full-day tour)
- any other food and drinks
- Children under 18 years are discouraged from joining the tour. If you would like to bring children along, rather book a private Tuk Tuk tour (children pay full price).
- Booking is essential.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start, for pick-up.
- Drop-off location is at the Tourism Centre (47 Church Street) in Stellenbosch for the full-day and half-day tours. For the full-day option specifically, you may be picked up from your accommodation in central town from their list.
R780 per person (half-day tour)
R1 100 per person (full-day tour)
Uncover the hidden gems of the Cape by subscribing to our weekly newsletter.