Who says festivals are only for grown-ups? Wolfie Familie Festival on the Olifants River is an exciting, fun-filled adventure weekend for the whole family.
The third instalment of this unique, family-focused festival promises to be the best yet so get ready to pack your camping gear, lilos and the kids, and head to the banks of the Olifants River in Citrusdal. Wolfie Familie Festival is three days and two nights of crafts, games, river swimming, music, sleeping under the stars and quality family time.
What the kids can look forward to
Highlights of this unforgettable weekend experience include fantastic live music performances, family yoga and stretching, secret sunrise dancing sessions, and there’s even a wellness spa where mums and dads will be able to get some well-deserved rest and relaxation.
Here’s what the kids can expect:
- pop-up theatre
- talent show
- fun park and animal garden
- giant bubble-making
- canoeing, swimming, trail runs, rock climbing and guided hikes
- stargazing talks by Superman
- mini-creative workshops with Little Professors
- kids’ entrepreneurial market
- a bonfire
Camping with the whole family
To make sure the weekend is stress-free for everyone, the festival organisers have a range of camping options to choose from:
- ‘Bring-your-own’ camping, including your own tent, bedding and all equipment
- Group packages for small groups where various tented options and bedding are provided
- ‘Comfy camping’, which is Wolfie’s answer to glamping, and tents, bedding and equipment is provided
There will be scrumptious food and drink offerings for hungry little tummies, as well for the grown-ups, throughout the weekend. Spring water is also available so don’t forget your water bottles.