Special occasion? Make like a VIP and be chauffeur-driven to your event in a vintage vehicle. Or simply tour the Winelands in an old beauty.
Sometimes, it’s the small details – a pair of killer heels, a sharp suit or a good haircut – that make you feel like a million bucks – which is particularly useful if you have an event to attend, or simply need a pick-me-up from the daily grind.
Which is where Classic Rides comes in… Like Uber, but with vintage cars, Classic Rides offers members of the public an opportunity to tour Cape Town with panache. The service connects you to a network of privately owned, chauffeur-driven vintage vehicles, including Cadillacs, Thunderbirds and Volkswagen Beetles.
Old-school is cool
Whether you’re preparing for a special function, such as a wedding, milestone birthday or even a matric dance, and would like to be transported in style; or you simply want to enjoy the beauty of the Cape in a novel way, Classic Rides has what you’re looking for.
Classic Rides tour options
- a scenic full-day tour of the peninsula, with stops at Cape Point and Boulders Beach
- a soon to be available full-day tour of the Winelands
Check Classic Rides for more tour options, which will become available in time.
Classic Rides bespoke services
- Group Transfers Classic Rides can provide multiple vintage cars, each one able to transport three to four passengers, in addition to the driver
- Transport for special functions, such as matric balls, weddings, birthdays and other special functions
- Transport for shoots
- Personalised tours
To book your ride, contact Classic Rides or use their online booking system, which allows you to drool over the available cars, and pick the one best-suited for your chosen dates.
Good to know
- Classic Rides’ services are available in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Pretoria.
- Since the vehicles are privately owned, the owner will need to review your booking request before it can be accepted.
- In addition to tours, Classic Rides will soon be offering packages, such as sunset coastal drives to the Twelve Apostles for dinner and back.
063 208 4247